“The art of exploring.”
We invite you to the altitude expedition where we will explore the third highest peak in Mexico, also considered as a natural Mexican icon for adventurers, hikers and mountaineers from around the world.
The Iztaccíhuatl volcano, also known as “La mujer dormida”, is inside the “Paso de Cortes” national park and is neighbor to our most impressive active volcano, Popocatepetl, therefor we will have a privileged view of the smoky mountain.
The Iztaccíhuatl volcano is one of the oldest on the continent and has witnessed the history of Mexico since it emerged 30 million years ago.
Although it is still considered an active volcano, the last recorded eruption occurred in the year 1868 making it an ideal location for adventure expeditions.
The attendees will meet in the south of Mexico City at 05:45 hours to depart toward the Iztaccíhuatl Volcano, where we will explore several formidable locations to enjoy the high mountain landscape.
After the hike, we will make a gastronomic stop in a traditional family place of Mexican food, it is the best combination of flavors in the region.
– Guided expedition, available in english and spanish.
– This expedition can be scheduled every wednesday.
– Small group, always less than 10 travelers.
– Transport in private vehicles, with insurance and good mechanical condition.
– The expedition will last approximately 13 hours.
– The expedition requires medium physical effort.
– Includes book of 10 professional photographs.
– Includes survival kit for high mountain, with food that will make you feel better during the hike.
– Includes cultural guide specialized in the anthropological, archaeological, historical, mythological and geological part of the sanctuary.
– Includes photographic instruction.
– Includes access to the national park.
– Includes aerial video taken with professional drone.
The price does not include the personal expenses generated in the expedition (nothing that is not expressly included as included).
Forms of payment: Cash, bank transfer, credit card and PayPal.
– Cost of the expedition: $ 1700.00 MXN.
PAYMENTS DIFFERENT TO MONTHS WITH CREDIT CARD ARE ACCEPTED!
Deferred deadlines / Costs:
1 month / $ 1,735.00
3 months / $ 1,755.00
6 months / $ 1,810.00
9 months / $ 1,860.00
12 months / $ 1,896.00